Our programme’s mission is to strengthen the bodily integrity and livelihood resilience of women and girls. We have identified the following programme outcomes
- Judicial and moral duty bearers take action to mitigate VAWG
- Women and girls collectively claim their rights
- Women’s sphere of influence has expanded
- Women benefit from services and networks that support livelihood reform
- Improved capacity of farm systems to mitigate and adapt to climate change
We want to listen to the locals and cultivate the desire for change that comes from within.
That’s why our work in Kenya and Somaliland is built on local partnerships. Local partnerships are the most effective method of achieving change within communities, as they have a deep understanding of the culture and its customs.
While our partners push for change, we provide them with our knowledge, support and funding.